No products in the cart.
- Fastest USB 3.0 and Gigabit solution ensure high speed transfer rate.
- Plug and Play in Windows (10/8.1/8), Mac OS X (10.9 & later versions), Chrome OS and Linux OS.
- Foldable and Portable design ideally suits your Ultrabook.
- 16 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports, Supports Auto MDI / MDIX.
- Green Ethernet technology saves power consumption.
- IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer.
- Plastic case, desktop or wall-mounting design.
- Plug and play, no configuration required.
- Supports 802.11ac standard.
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz 300 Mbps and 5GHz 867 Mbps connections for 1200 Mbps of total available bandwidth.
- 2 external antennas provide stable wireless connections and optimal coverage.
- Easy network management at your fingertips with TP-Link Tether.
- Supports IGMP Proxy/Snooping, Bridge and Tag VLAN to optimize IPTV streaming.
- Supports Access Point mode to create a new Wi-Fi access point.
- Upgrade your Wi-Fi to connect newer AC devices
- Delivers reliable AC750 Wi-Fi over dual 2.4 GHz (300 Mbps) and 5 GHz (433 Mbps) bands*
- Strong coverage and connectivity with three high-quality antennas
- Easily set up and manage your Wi-Fi using the intuitive Tether App
- Built-in 9dBi 2×2 dual-polarized directional MIMO antenna.
- Adjustable transmission power from 0 to 27dBm/500mw.
- System-level optimizations for more than 5km long range wireless transmission.
- TP-LINK Pharos MAXtream TDMA (Time-Division-Multiple-Access) technology improves product performance in throughput, capacity and latency performance, ideal for PTMP applications.
- Centralized Management System – Pharos Control.
- AP / Client / AP Router / AP Client Router (WISP) operation modes.
- Passive PoE Adapter supports up to 60 meter (200 feet) Power over Ethernet deployment and allows the device to be reset remotely.
- Deco uses a system of units to achieve seamless whole-home Wi-Fi coverage — eliminate weak signal areas once and for all!
- With advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units work together to form one unified whole-home network with the same network name. Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move through your home for the fastest possible speeds.
- A Deco M5 three-pack delivers Wi-Fi to an area of up to 5500 square feet, while a Deco M5 two-pack delivers up to 3800 square feet. And if that’s not enough, simply add more Decos to the network anytime to increase coverage.
- Deco M5 provides fast and stable connections with speeds of up to 1267Mbps and works with any internet service provider (ISP) and modem.
- Deco can handle traffic from even the busiest of networks, providing lag-free connections for over 100 devices.
- TP-Link HomeCareTM provides a suite of personalized and secure features, including Parental Controls, built-in Antivirus and Quality of Service (QoS).
- Setup is easier than ever with the Deco app there to walk you through every step.
- 8× 10/100Mbos Auto-Negotiation RJ45 port, supporting Auto-MDI/MDIX
- Green Ethernet technology saves power
- IEEE 802.3X flow control provides reliable data transfer
- Plastic casing and desktop design
- Plug and play, no configuration needed
- Fanless design ensures quiet operation
- Share with friends internet access for up to 10 devices simultaneously.
- 2000mAh battery for 8 hours of usage.
- Supports the latest generation 4G FDD/TDD-LTE, compatible with the network of most countries and regions.
- Easy management with the tpMiFi App.
- 4G LTE supported with up to 150 Mbps download and 50 Mbps upload speeds.
- Supports up to 10 devices simultaneously.
- All useful information at a glance with screen display.
- 2000 mAh battery for up to 8 hours of working.
- Equipped with a micro SD card slot for up to 32 GB of optional storage.
- Cutting-edge 4G network – share internet access with up to 32 Wi-Fi devices and enjoy download speeds of up to 150 Mbps.
- Plug a SIM card and play – no configurations needed, compatibility of SIM cards in 100+ countries are assured by years of field tests.
- Two detachable advanced LTE antennas – enjoy stable and efficient connections to every device thanks to the two external antennas.
- Wi-Fi router mode – plug an Ethernet cable into the LAN/WAN port for flexible access as a backup option if you can’t get a 4G connection.
- Sleek miniature design so small that once plugged in, can be left in a Laptop’s USB port.
- Speedy wireless transmission at up to 150Mbps ideal for video streaming or internet calls.
- Advanced Security: Supports 64/128 WEP, WPA, PA2/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES).
- Boosts wireless signal to previously unreachable or hard-to-wire areas flawlessly.
- Compatible with 802.11 b/g/n and 802.11ac Wi-Fi devices.
- Dual band speeds up to 750Mbps.
- Miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move flexibly.
- Ethernet port allows the Extender to function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices.