Buy the Infinix Hot 20i (X665C) 2GB RAM + 64GB ROM from Aliscotech for the Best Prices in Kenya
Buy the Infinix Hot 20i for the best price in Kenya at Aliscotech.The device has a 6.6 inches IPS LCD 90Hz display that supports a screen resolution of 720 x 1612 pixels. The phone is powered by the Unisoc T616 processor with Mali-G57 MP1 GPU. The phone has 3/2GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage, it runs on Android 12 on top of XOS 10.6 and all this is powered by a 5000 mAh battery with 18W fast charging. It also has a dual rear camera setup with a 50MP primary camera, Depth Lens camera and a 8 MP front-facing camera. The Infinix Hot 12 Pro comes in colors Racing Black, Electric Blue, Lightsaber Green, Halo White.
|Model||Infinix Hot 20i|
|Announced||28 September 2022|
|Released||28 September 2022|
|Operating System||Android 12 (Go edition), XOS 10.6|
|Chipset||MediaTek MT6762G Helio G25 (12 nm)|
|CPU Speed||Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|Card Slot||Dedicated slot|
|Main Camera||13MP F1.8 Wide Aperture Triple Rear Camera|
|Front Camera||8MP AI Portrait Front Camera|
|Sim Card||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Dimensions||164.8 x 76.4 x 8.8 mm|
|Screen Resolution||720 x 1612 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~267 ppi density)|
|Display Type||IPS LCD, 500 nits (peak) with 60Hz refresh rate.|
|Display Size||6.6 inches (~83.1% screen-to-body ratio)|
|3.5mm jack||Yes. On the device.|
|GPS||Yes. Equipped with A-GPS.|
|Wi-Fi & WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB||USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Radio||Yes, FM Radio.|
|Sensor||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity|
|Battery||Li-Po 5,000 mAh, non-removable|
|Fast Charging||Fast charging 18W, Reverse charging 5W|
|Color Variants||Wilderness Black, Luna Blue, Energy Green, Sunset Gold|
Design and Build
Infinix Hot 20i features a 6.6-inch IPS LCD display. It weighs 195g and measures 164.8 x 76.4 x 8.8 mm. The edges of the device are rounded, and a water drop notch display completed the good look from the front. A nicely designed and slightly protruding back camera stands out at the back. The fingerprint scanner is located on the side. The device is made of a glass front, plastic body frame and plastic back.
Infinix Hot 20i has a bright and large 6.6-IPS LCD screen. The display has a 60Hz refresh rate, resolution of 720 x 1640 pixels (~263 ppi density) and average 500 nits brightness.
The smartphone is equipped with an 8MP AI Portrait front camera, 13MP AI triple rear camera, and a robust image algorithm, HOT 20i provides portrait bokeh that optimally enhances the focus of each photo.
Enjoy fast and fun gaming on the Infinix Hot 20i. The Helio G25 Octa-Core Processor is powerful and provides fast and fun gaming experiences from its combination of octa-core Arm Cortex-A53 CPU operating up to 2.0GHz. Running on Android 12 (Go edition), XOS 10.6 OS, the MediaTek MT6762G Helio G25 (12 nm), Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU and PowerVR GE8320 GPU make a powerful combination to help you work and play with your device.
Infinix Note 20i is 4G-enabled. With 4G, you are assured of fairly fast uploading and downloading speeds. Supporting up to 4G bands, the device uses HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE network speed.
Other than 4G network connectivity, Infinix Hot supports FM Radio, GPS, Bluetooth and WLAN. It has a Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, and compass sensors.
The device has a non-removable, 5,000mAh battery. With such a large capacity, you can be able to enjoy streaming videos and browse the internet for a day or two before the need for a recharge. For an average user, you are assured of 3 days use before the need for re-charge. The device supports fast charging, and comes with a 5W reverse charging charger.
Pros and cons of Infinix Hot 20I
- Lightweight at 195g
- Expandable memory available on device
- XOS 10.6 custom UI support.
- Long-lasting 5,000 mAh battery.
- 5W reverse charging support.
- Lightweight smartphone.
- A rear-mounted fingerprint sensor on device
- Multiple color options
- OTG supported
- 5mm audio jack support is available.
- A Low 720p resolution display.
- It lacks Corning Gorilla glass protection.
- Low camera performance.
- Lacks Gyro-EIS support
- No NFC
- Lacks fast charging adapter.
- Default refresh rate at 60Hz
- Has no water-resistance ratings
- Poor gaming performance.
- How much does Infinix Hot 20i cost? 13300
- Does Infinix Hot 20i support 5G? It is 4G-enabled.
- Does Infinix Hot 20 have fast charging? It also comes with a 5W Fast Charger.
- How many cameras does the Infinix Hot 20i have? Front consists of a single 8MP Selfie camera. The back consists of a triple 13MP F1.8 Wide Aperture Triple Rear Camera.
- What is the processing capacity on the Infinix Hot 20i? MediaTek MT6762G Helio G25 (12 nm) chipset, Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU, and PowerVR GE8320 GPU.
- What is the RAM and Internal Storage on the Infinix Hot 20i? 64GB 2GB RAM, 64GB 4GB RAM.
- What are the sensors installed on the Infinix HOT 20i? Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity.
- What is the resolution on the Infinix Hot 20i? 720 x 1640 pixels (~267 ppi density)
- What are the dimensions on the Infinix Hot 20 5G? 8 x 76.4 x 8.8 mm.
- What Android Version is the Infinix Hot 20 running on? Android 12 (Go edition), XOS 10.6
- Redmi A1 Plus
- Redmi 10C
- Samsung Galaxy A04s
- Realme C30s
The price of the Infinix Hot 20i (X665C) 2GB RAM + 64GB ROM at Aliscotech is KSh13,300. This device was launched in 28 September 2022. It is available in in colors Racing Black, Electric Blue, Lightsaber Green, Halo White.