Sony HT-S100F detailed description
2 Channel Soundbar.
Sony HT-S100F is a 2Ch soundbar with a Bass-Reflex speaker. What you get is an enhanced sound that is rich and invigorating. And with the bass speaker, that produces deep clear bass with no distortion no matter how high you raise it.
It is easy to connect Sony HT-S100F Soundbar to your TV. With the use of the HDMI ARC, you have a single cable that connects to your TV.
S-Force Front Surround.
Sony HT-S100F comes with a virtual surround sound that spreads the sound evenly around the room. With the surround sound, you get to have an immersive feeling that makes you feel like you’re there where the action is taking place.
Size & Weight.
- MAIN UNIT SIZE – BODY ONLY (W X H X D): 900 x 64 x 88 mm
- MAIN UNIT WEIGHT – BODY ONLY: 2.4kg
- Amplifier Type: S-Master™
- Power Output (Total): 120W
- Input and Output Terminals: HDMI™(ARC), Optical-audio input, USB type A
- Bluetooth: RX (receiver)
- Bluetooth version: version 4.2
- NFC: No
- Number of Input/Output: Input / Output: 0 / 1 (ARC)
- BRAVIA Sync: Yes
- HDMI CEC: Yes
- HDMI input: Dolby® Digital, Dolby® Dual mono, LPCM 2ch
- Optical Input: Dolby® Digital, Dolby® Dual mono, LPCM 2ch
- USB: WAV, MP3, WMA
- Bluetooth(Receiver): SBC
- Sound Mode: Auto Sound, Cinema, Music, Standard
- Sound Effect: Night Mode, Voice Mode
- Virtual Surround Technology: S-Force
- Speaker Structure: 2.0ch
- Bar speaker: 1
- Wireless Surround: No
- Wireless Surround (with optional wireless speakers): No
- Wireless Multi-room: No
- Power Consumption: 30W
- Power consumption (on Remote Start mode): 0.5W (Bluetooth® standby off/Control for HDMI™ off)
- Wall-mountable: Yes