No products in the cart.
TP-Link TL-SF1008P 8-Port-Desktop Switch-with 4-Port-PoE+
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- 8× 10/100 Mbps RJ45 ports
- 4× PoE+ ports transfer data and power on individual cables
- Works with IEEE 802.3af/at compliant PDs
- Supports PoE Power up to 30 W for each PoE port
- Supports PoE Power up to 66 W for all PoE ports*
- Up to 250m data and power transmitting range under Extend Mode**
- Priority Mode ensures high priority of ports 1–2 to guarantee the quality of sensitive application
- Plug and play with no configuration required
TP-Link TL-SF1008P 8-Port-Desktop Switch-with 4-Port-PoE+ Review
Get TP-Link TL-SF1024M 24-Port Switch at the leading Tp-Link dealer in Nairobi Kenya. Don’t pay more, get it at the best price.
TP-Link TL-SF1008P 8-Port-Desktop Switch-with 4-Port-PoE+ Key Features.
- 24 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports, Supports Auto MDI / MDIX
- Green Ethernet technology saves power up to 67%
- IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer
- Plastic case, desktop, or wall-mounting design
- Plug and play, no configuration required
The TL-SF1008P Fast Ethernet Switch is designed for SOHO (Small Office/Home Office) or workgroup users. All 24 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type. Simply plug and play. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology. The TL-SF1024M can save up to 67% of the power consumption. Making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
TL-SF1024M Fast Ethernet Switch provides 24 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports. All ports support Auto MDI/MDIX function, eliminating the need for crossover cables or Uplink ports. Featuring non-blocking switching architecture, TL-SF1024M forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. And IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode alleviate the traffic congestion and make TL-SF1024M work reliably.
Easy to Use
The auto features of this switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (10, 100 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.