No products in the cart.
- Built-in Mifare 13.56 MHz card reading module
- Supports RS-485 and Wiegand (W26/W34) protocols
- Meets the ISO 14443-A standard
- 1.97″ card reading range
- LED indicators for power and status
- Beeper audio alert
DS-K1201 Series Fingerprint and card reader, designed with
a 32 bit high-speed processor, contains the optical fingerprint recognition module.
It communicates with access controller via the RS-485 protocol.
Built-in tamperproof module helps to protect the card reader from
SpeedFace-V5L [TD] is a fully upgraded version of the SpeedFace-V5L Visible Light Facial Recognition Terminal,using intelligent engineering facial recognition algorithms and the latest computer vision technology. It supports both facial and palm verification with large capacity and speedy recognition, as well as improves security performance in all aspects.
- Suprema BEW2-ODP Bio Entry Terminal, provides the latest fingerprint algorithm coupled by powerful quad-core CPU and LFD (live finger detection) technology.
- Also provides added flexibility in system design featuring multi-card support with dual-frequency RFID technology.
- Packed in a rugged IP67/IK09 housing with sleek metal finish.
Suprema BioEntry P2 Compact IP Fingerprint Device is a compact fingerprint access control device featuring Suprema’s next generation biometric technology and security platform. BioEntry P2 provides class-leading performance and security by featuring Suprema’s latest fingerprint algorithm coupled with powerful 1.0GHz CPU.
Suprema BioEntry P2 Compact IP Fingerprint Terminal, accompanies a TCP/IP interface, yet in addition more customary interfaces (RS-485,Wiegand) to give higher adaptability and various establishment alternatives for various conditions. It additionally offers 2 interior sources of info and 1 inward transfer yield to control fringe gadgets. The I/O ports can likewise be extended utilizing the Secure I/O adornment.
- Integrated with both fingerprint and proximity card, BioEntry Plus covers a full range of access control applications from a simple standalone door control to complex networked access control systems.
- Fast and accurate fingerprint identification and Easy installation and connectivity.
- Easy operation and management-Built-in RF card reader for different user authentication modes (fingerprint and/or card).
- Slim design for installation on a door frame.