No products in the cart.
APC Back-UPS 1400VA(BX1400UI)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Output power capacity: 700 Watts / 1.4kVA
Output Connections: (6) IEC 60320 C13 (Battery Backup) & (2) IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup)
Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
Cord Length: 1.2meters
Maximum Input Current: 6.0A
APC Back-UPS 1400VA
APC’s Back-UPS 1400 protect your electronic equipment from damage due to power outages, surges and spikes while providing short term battery power during an outage. The Back-UPS 1400 features Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR), which instantly adjusts high and low voltage fluctuations to safe levels for your electronics, saving battery power for when you need it most during storms and power outages. Additionally, Australian sockets make for easy-to-use connection of protected equipment. Specifically designed to protect your PC equipment and network connection in harsh power environments, the Back-UPS 1400 ensures maximum productivity and work efficiency
- Output Power Capacity: 1400 VA,
- Max Configurable Power: 1400 VA,
- Nominal Output Voltage: 230V,
- Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/-1 Hz.
- Topology: Line Interactive
- The APC Back-UPS 1400VA produces a Waveform Type of Stepped approximation to a sine wave.
- Output Connections: (2) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup) (4) Universal Receptacle (Battery Backup)
- Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
- The APC Back-UPS 1400VA has an Input Frequency of 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections: IEC-320 C14 NEMA 5-15P
- The has a cord whoese length is about 1.22 meters
- Input voltage range for main operations: 150 – 280V
- Maximum Input Current: 6A
- Input Breaker Capacity: 10 A.
- Type of Input Protection Required: 3-pole breaker