No products in the cart.
APC Easy UPS 3000VA SMV3000AI-MS
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Max Configurable Power (Watts): 2.1kWatts / 3.0kVA
Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/- 1 Hz Unsynchronised
Load Crest Factor: 3 : 1
Topology: Line interactive
Waveform type: Sine wave
Transfer Time: 2 ms typical
Input frequency: 45 – 65 Hz Auto-sensing
Input voltage range for main operations: 157 – 303V
Number of Power Cords: 1
Other Input Voltages: 220, 240
APC Easy UPS 3000VA SMV3000AI-MS.
- Cold-start capable – Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Green mode – Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- High online efficiency – Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
- LCD Status Display – Provides key UPS status at a glance. Multiple status indicators with load and battery bar graphs.
- Pure sine wave output on battery – Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging – Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Temperature-compensated battery charging.
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
Intelligent battery management.
Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
Disconnected battery notification.
Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR).
Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).