No products in the cart.
APC Smart UPS 1500VA (SMT1500IC)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Max Configurable Power (Watts): 1.0kWatts / 1.5kVA
Output Voltage Note: Configurable for 220 : 230 or 240 nominal output voltage
Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5 %
Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Sync to mains
Other Output Voltages: 220, 240
Topology: Line interactive
Waveform type: Sine wave
Transfer Time: 6 ms typical : 10 ms maximum
APC Smart UPS 1500VA (SMT1500IC).
- Cold-start capableProvides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Energy meterProvides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- Green modePatent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- High online efficiencyReduces utility costs, generates less heat.
- Intuitive LCD interfaceProvides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Predictive replace battery dateDynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- Pure sine wave output on batterySimulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Single switched outlet groupSingle outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
- Smart ConnectInnovative, easy to use remote monitoring feature that provides automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support services.
- Smart SlotCustomize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Temperature-compensated battery chargingProlongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.