HDMI to Network Cable (RJ45) Extender 60 Meters Vention
HDMI to Network Cable (RJ45) Extender 60 Meters Vention available at aliscotech
This VHD-HE60M HDMI extender sends HDMI signal (up to 1080P + 3D) over a single Cat5e cable for up to 200 ft (60M). HDMI over Cat5. Technology and the Limited HDMI Standard HDMI over Cat5 technology is relatively new and vital to scenarios.
Where high definition digital signals must be extended over distances beyond the reach of signal transmission over HDMI cable. This booster
will reliably overcome this HDMI signal transmission distance limitation while providing a cost effective cabling solution.
Many modern buildings are already wired with Cat5 cable, making this solution by far the most cost effective and least labor intensive solution available.
This package kit comes as a pair, with one sender unit and one receiver unit. Simply connect this pair together with one networking cable. This extender uses only one cable for the HD signal, and for data (such as EDID and other control signals). Each set-up requires only one line of Cat5e. Once you’ve connected your HDMI cables to the sender and receiver boxes, and once your power supply is connected to the receiver box, your extension system is ready.
- 1080P Extender: Extends 1080P resolution up to 328-Ft (100M) over a single CAT5e cable.
- Uncompressed Technology: Using uncompressed technology for lossless audio transmission provides you a fantastic audio. Supports 1080p@60Hz and 3D video resolutions.
- Maximum 253pcs of RX: Supports TCP/IP and extends HDMI signal unlimitedly over router, hub and switch. Maximum connecting 253 receivers.
- Bi-directional IR Pass Back: Supports bi-directional IR pass back from each side. You can control DVD at TX end and control TV at RX end.
- Perfect After-sales Service: Enjoy 10Gtek 30 Days Free-returned, 1 Years Free Warranty and Lifetime Technology Support