Logitech R400 Wireless Presenter
Logitech R400 Wireless Presenter Overview.
This Logitech R400 Wireless Presenter provides exceptional functionality in an extremely intuitive format. It offers precise, wireless slideshow control, contoured design for added comfort and an easy to use buttons layout that will enable you to easily navigate through your next presentation with confidence. It features a built-in red laser pointer, which comes in handy when presenting in bright rooms or when pointing on to plasma/LCD displays. The RF 2.4GHz wireless technology enables you to walk about freely and still remain in full control of your presentations within an amazing 100′ range. It’s ideal for large conference rooms or classroom environments.
Extremely Intuitive Format
Moreover, its offers a convenient LCD display that provides you with timer and wireless reception distance indicators. This intuitive remote offers a built-in vibrating timer, which when pre-programmed, will provide you with inaudible warnings that assist you in managing your presentation delivery time. With its Plug-and-Play technology just simply insert the included USB mini-receiver into your laptop’s USB port and your ready to go – a must have accessory for on-the-go users.
Comfortable User Experience.
Its slideshow control allows you to start or stop, move forward or backward, and blackout the screen. Additionally, it features a convenient battery power indicator, on/off switch, and includes a soft carrying case. The Logitech R400 is compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, or Windows 7 platforms. And its compact, ergonomic design offers a professional, comfortable user experience.
- Presenter Mode, Built-in Class 2 Laser Pointer, Intuitive touch-keys for easy slideshow control
- Bright red laser pointer – easy to see against most backgrounds
- Up to 50-foot wireless range for freedom to move around the room
- 2.4GHz RF Wireless Technology, Built-in docking bay stores receiver for easy pack up and portability
- There’s no software to install. Just plug the receiver into a USB port to begin. And when the show is over, you can store the receiver in the presenter