No products in the cart.
TP-Link TL-LS1008G 8-Port-Desktop Switch-10/100/1000Mbps
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- 8× 10/100/1000Mbos Auto-Negotiation RJ45 port, supporting Auto-MDI/MDIX
- Green Ethernet technology saves power
- IEEE 802.3X flow control provides reliable data transfer
- Plastic casing, desktop or wall-mounting design
- Plug and play, no configuration needed
- Fanless design ensures quiet operation
TP-Link TL-LS1008G 8-Port-Desktop Switch-10/100/1000Mbps Review
Get TP-Link TL-LS1008G 8-Port-Desktop Switch-10/100/1000Mbps at the leading Tp-Link dealer in Nairobi Kenya. Don’t pay more, get it at the best price.
TP-Link TL-LS1008G 8-Port-Desktop Switch Key Features.
- 24 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports, Supports Auto MDI / MDIX
- Green Ethernet technology saves power up to 67%
- IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer
- Plastic case, desktop, or wall-mounting design
- Plug and play, no configuration required
The TL-SF1008P Fast Ethernet Switch is designed for SOHO (Small Office/Home Office) or workgroup users. All 24 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type. Simply plug and play. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology. The TL-SF1024M can save up to 67% of the power consumption. Making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
TL-SF1024M Fast Ethernet Switch provides 24 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports. All ports support Auto MDI/MDIX function, eliminating the need for crossover cables or Uplink ports. Featuring non-blocking switching architecture, TL-SF1024M forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. And IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode alleviate the traffic congestion and make TL-SF1024M work reliably.
TP-Link TL-LS1008G 8-Port-Desktop Switch-10/100/1000Mbps is Easy to Use
The auto features of this switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (10, 100 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.