No products in the cart.
Ubiquiti US-16-150W UniFi PoE Switch
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- (16) Gigabit RJ45 Ports
- (2) SFP Ports
- (1) Serial Console Port (Reserved for Future Use)
- Non-Blocking Throughput: 18 Gbps
- Switching Capacity: 36 Gbps
- Forwarding Rate: 26.78 Mpps
- Maximum Power Consumption: 150W
- Supports POE+ IEEE 802.3at/af and 24V Passive PoE
- Rack-Mountable or Wall-Mountable with Rack-Mount Brackets (Included)
Ubiquiti US-16-150W UniFi PoE Switch at aliscotech
Managed PoE+ Gigabit Switch with SFP.
The UniFi® Switch delivers robust performance over its 18 independent switching ports. Two SFP ports offer optical connectivity, and 16 Gigabit Ethernet ports offer 802.3af/at PoE+ or 24V passive PoE sharing a total of 150W PoE.
Versatile Mounting Options.
The UniFi Switch can be placed on a desktop or mounted on a wall or in a rack.
Versatile Port Configuration.
Sixteen Gigabit RJ45 ports offer different power output options: auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at PoE/PoE+ and 24V passive PoE, and two SFP ports provide optical fiber connectivity options to support uplinks of up to 1 Gbps.
Integration with UniFi Controller.
The UniFi Switch integrates with the UniFi Controller software for centralized management of your UniFi devices.
Advanced Enterprise Switching.
The UniFi Switch supports 802.1X authentication, dynamic and static VLAN tagging, port isolation, storm control, and guest control.