No products in the cart.
- Wireless Keyboard K540.
- Wireless Mouse M310.
- Logitech Unifying receiver.
- 3 AA alkaline batteries (pre-installed).
- User documentation.
- Wireless encryption.
- Advanced 2.4GHz wireless (10 meters).
- Caps lock indicator light.
- Battery indicator light.
- 200 to 6,000 DPI
- 1ms Response Time
- 10 Million Clicks
- 6 Programmable Buttons
- 32-bit ARM Microprocessor
- Maximum Acceleration: >25G
- Maximum Speed: >200 ips
- Programmable RGB Lighting
- K710 keyboard and wireless mouse M510.
- Concave keys with softly-rounded edges position your fingers properly and invite your fingertips to glide from key to key.
- The keyboard Display gives you at-a-glance icon status of your battery caps lock scroll lock and Numb lock so you won’t skip a beat while typing.
- Unifying receiver connects both the mouse and keyboard to your computer – Simply plug it into a single USB port and start typing.
- Full size Mouse with 5 programmable buttons.
- Sensor: Nominal value: 1000 & 1600 dpi, DPI (Minimal and maximal value): 400-4000 dpi (can be set in increments of 50 dpi)
- Buttons: 4 Customizable buttons (By default: Back/Forward, DPI, Middle click)
- Rechargeable Li-Po battery (240 mAh)
- 10 meters Wireless operating distance
- USB Receiver: Required : Available USB port; Windows® 7,8,10 or later; mac OS® 10.13 or later; Linux