No products in the cart.
Logitech MX Vertical Advanced Ergonomic Mouse
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Sensor: Nominal value: 1000 & 1600 dpi, DPI (Minimal and maximal value): 400-4000 dpi (can be set in increments of 50 dpi)
- Buttons: 4 Customizable buttons (By default: Back/Forward, DPI, Middle click)
- Rechargeable Li-Po battery (240 mAh)
- 10 meters Wireless operating distance
- USB Receiver: Required : Available USB port; Windows® 7,8,10 or later; mac OS® 10.13 or later; Linux
Ergonomics meets performance
MX Vertical is an advanced ergonomic mouse that combines science-driven design with the elevated performance of Logitech’s MX series.
Rise above discomfort with a mouse designed to reduce muscle strain, decrease wrist pressure, and improve posture.
Natural handshake position
MX Vertical’s natural handshake position reduces muscular strain by 10 percent and promotes a more ergonomic posture.
57° vertical angle for improved wrist posture
MX Vertical’s unique 57° vertical angle reduces the pressure on your wrist, while your thumb is positioned comfortably on the thumb rest.
User tested. Ergonomist-approved.
MX Vertical has been designed and tested with criteria set out by leading ergonomists – improving posture, lowering muscle strain, and reducing wrist pressure.
4x less hand movement
Advanced optical tracking with a dedicated cursor speed switch results in 4x less hand movement educing muscle and hand fatigue.
Cursor speed and accuracy can be customized in Logitech Options.
Comfort form with textured surface
MX Vertical is shaped for the human hand and smooth to the touch.
Its unique form is designed to fit a variety of hand shapes and sizes, while the textured rubber surface assures a solid and natural grip.