No products in the cart.
APC Easy UPS 2000VA (SMV2000AI-MS)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Max Configurable Power (Watts):1.4kWatts / 2.0kVA
Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/- 1 Hz Unsynchronised
Load Crest Factor: 3 : 1
Topology: Line interactive
Waveform type: Sine wave
Transfer Time: 2 ms typical
Input frequency: 45 – 65 Hz Auto-sensing
Input voltage range for main operations: 157 – 303V
Number of Power Cords: 1
Other Input Voltages: 220, 240
Battery type: Lead-acid battery
Typical recharge time: 4hour(s)
Expected Battery Life (years): 3 – 5
Battery Charge Power (Watts): 75 Watts
Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity: 336
APC Easy UPS 2000VA (SMV2000AI-MS).
- Cold-start capableAPC Easy UPS 2000VA (SMV2000AI-MS) Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Energy meterProvides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- Green modePatent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- High online efficiencyReduces utility costs, generates less heat.
- Intuitive LCD interfaceProvides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Predictive replace battery dateDynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- Pure sine wave output on batterySimulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Single switched outlet groupSingle outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
- Smart ConnectInnovative, easy to use remote monitoring feature that provides automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support services.
- Smart SlotCustomize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Temperature-compensated battery chargingProlongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.