No products in the cart.
APC Smart UPS 2000VA (SMC2000I)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Max Configurable Power (Watts): 1.3kWatts / 2.0kVA
Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5 % at full load
Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50 Hz Sync to mains
Topology: Line interactive
Waveform type: Sine wave
Input frequency: 47 – 63 Hz
Input voltage range for main operations: 170 – 300 Adjustable, 180 – 287V
Other Input Voltages: 220, 240
APC Smart UPS 2000VA (SMC2000I).
- Cold-start capableProvides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Green modePatent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- High online efficiencyReduces utility costs, generates less heat.
- LCD Status DisplayProvides key UPS status at a glance. Multiple status indicators with load and battery bar graphs.
- Pure sine wave output on batterySimulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Temperature-compensated battery chargingProlongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown
Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Temperature-compensated battery charging
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
Intelligent battery management
Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
Disconnected battery notification
Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
LED status indicators
Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.